It’s simple and easy. If your gig was once ranked and was doing well and you want that ranking back then you will have to do following things.
1. If you have mentioned any year in your gig image, description or video then update it to the current date/year
2. If your gig contains too many keywords and it looks more optimized for Fiverr’s search engine than for a user, then you have to edit it and make it more user friendly while adjusting your main keyword only for 2 times, YES THAT IS ENOUGH TO RANK!
3. Do not edit your title.
4. Do not edit your tags
5. Very important one, increase your gig prices strategically. What does it mean by strategically? The new price of your basic plan should be equal to the premium plan and the prices for standard and premium plans should be higher
Now you must be wondering that the clients will not order your gigs. Let me tell you another trick, increase your offerings in basic plan as well as other plans, offer more, charge more.
One good thing about high prices is that you will always get cool clients who are sincere about their work, in other words, you will always get professional clients.
6. Now after changing, Get a high priced order from your old clients or from buyer requests on that edited gig.
7. After doing all these things, wait for at least 2 weeks and you will see your rankings back In Sha Allah
You can Buy Instagram Followers