Attention Writers and Bloggers and SEOs…!!!
If you want to excel as a freelance writer and provide quality services so that your $5 client becomes your permanent $5000 client OR
If you want your blog to perform well and never gets hit by any kind of Google’s algorithm update then here are few things that you need to focus on while writing content for either your own blog or for your client
1. SEO is now 70% content and user experience and 30% domain authority means backlinks
2. Stop stuffing the keywords and stop focusing on the keyword density recommended by any SEO plugin.
3. Write quality content and focus on answering the search query in the beginning of your article.
4. If you are running a blog then put more focus on building E.A.T of your website then backlinks. How you can establish E.A.T? I am ready to do webinar on it with one of my friend but need your feedback on it.
5. If you are given a choice to write a content or build backlinks then write content.
6. Your site speed should be fast enough and it should load within 3 seconds
7. Your presentation of the article should be very attractive, easy to read and provides the exact match information what the user is looking for.
8. Incorporate your own customized/edited images and avoid stock photos. Your photos should give information to the reader.
9. Incorporate at least one infographic, embed one youtube video, one statistics table and you will see the boost in your traffic. and if you are freelance writer, give these suggestions to your buyer and he will say WOW dude, do it for me I will pay you 😉
Things to learn from recent Google’s update:
1. The quality has won over quantity therefore, focus on writing quality content and forget about backlinks unless you rank on the first page.
2. Once you are on the first page and believe me you can be on the first page without backlinks, then people will automatically start linking to your article if it was worth linking. How you can make it linkable? I am ready to do webinar on it with one of my friend but need your feedback on it.
3. Two types of articles have seen increase in the traffic. No. 1 is Quality content + great user experience
No. 2 is Quality content + old article with quality backlinks
If you have any questions then ask in the comment box. I will answer them to my best of knowledge.